Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 268

 


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.



If you were inspired by this sketch, maybe you'd like to try some of our older sketches - you find an awesome source of sketches HERE.










Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE

MarkerPOP! Challenge #89: Anything Goes
I'm entering this card for the "Anything goes challenge at Marker pop.


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

Karin!! This is darling, and even if not true in my case - LOve the sentiment!
=]

Lisa said...

Love this! There's something about a folk art chicken or bird stamp that just makes my heart smile. :)

Shirley said...

Very cute card. The sentiment with image puts a smile on my face. Just adorable.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that sweet soft scene against the graphic black and white background.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card, so cute!

Happy Dance said...

How cute is this??!!! Love the black & white polka dot/stripe background; it really makes your tag just pop! Sweet chick, and all those stamp and die sets come together for one sweet card. This is absolutely great. Love it! Bev

Lisa Petrella said...

Totally adorable card!!!! Love every single detail!