Monday, March 7, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 125 Color Splash

Hi Everyone!
I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a  Color Splash    Challenge  - Use black and White with a splash of color !!!






 For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: Flutter By

Our GREAT sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson!!! You can win a 25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!





If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The black card base is such a good idea to make your flower image really pop. TFS!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous against the black background , simply stunning!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Karin is this ever gorgeous!!

Lisaerica said...

Karin, it's beautiful, my favorite color combo. Thanks for sharing.

Shirley said...

Beautiful card. Love your card design as well as the color combination.

JBJ said...

I love how these colors truly pop off the black background, and how you used black-and-white as the top and bottom borders!