Sunday, November 12, 2017

25 days of Christmas tags! For Lawn Fawn



Hi Everyone!! I'm so excited to be taking part in Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags this year too! Today is Lawn Fawn day, so you'll definitely want to stop over there and check out all the amazing Lawn Fawn projects!





For my tags, I used the super adorable new For You deer stamps and dies. These tags can easily be removed and used as either tags or bookmarks.

By hopping along you will be inspired but also make sure to comment on each post, all throughout the 25 days, because there are lots of great sponsors and awesome prizes every day! Check out Tracey's blog for all the details.






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER

https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/


Have a great day!
Hugs, Karin 






26 comments:

Jeanne said...

Two very cute and sweet tags on the card, Karin. How fun that you are participating as well. I like the embossing folder you used that has different sized dots. :)

Isabel Z said...

I absolutely love what you created!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Oh so cute, Karin! I love these!

Teresa Doyle said...

This set IS super adorable and so are your tags! Fantastic colours for those sweet images!

Marianne said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

So adorable and versatile. You can use them as tags or book markers.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the little bears hanging over
the top of the tag. Sweet.
thanks for sharing.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is ADORABLE, Karin. I love the soft pastels and really enjoy how you made them work for Christmas. SUPER sweet. Thanks for this inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

donna mikasa said...

Super sweet tags, Karin! Love the pastels!

Beverly S. said...

Pretty! I like that you can use them for bookmarks too. Good idea!

Sue D said...

So sweet. I like the pastel colors.

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as sweet as can be, so cute!!

Nancy R. said...

Your tags are adorable. Such sweet little bears peeking over the top of the tags!

Stef Perry said...

Tags on cards are fabulous and the pastels with the bears peeping over the top is just super adorable!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Another beautiful creation from Karin! I never would have thought to use this die for anything other than bookmarks - this is so clever! Thanks for opening my eyes to more creative possibilities, and for the beautiful (and adorable! I love all of Lawn Fawn's critters!) inspiration!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

How sweet is your card-tags-bookmarks !! The pastel colors are the perfect choice.

Iris said...

So sweet - love the bears.

Mary-Anne V said...

Absolutely adorable tags! I love the soft pastel colors in you used.

Linnea S said...

so "soft" and sweet!

Unknown said...

Love love, the colors make tags very cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Simply adorable!!!

Lindsey said...

Oh, sweetness! These are adorable! Love the pastels and all the white...makes me happy!

Angela Walters said...

These tags are so cute! I have loved them from the moment Lawn Fawn introducted them and I saw that they could also be used as bookmarks as well as tags. Then every time they are used again it will bring back to mind the gift and the person who gave them! Your tags are adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! I just love those critters and the colors too!

maria f. said...

Absolutely adorable!

Sue W. said...

Such sweet tags. I really like the idea of making a bookmark tag❤️