Sunday, September 2, 2018

Stamptember Blog Party Simon Says Stamp


Hi Everyone!

I am super excited today to be part of the fun Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Blogparty! I have played with some of Simon Says stamp's amazing new products:


The new stencil called HARVEST makes the most beautiful pattern and I think this blue really brings out the beauty in the Happy die from last month's release.


And who doesn't fall in love with this super sweet fox. I just love him in felt and had to make a little pencilcase for my niece who has her birthday next week and just started school. I thought it was great to make a coordinating card. The sentiment is from BIRTHDAY-BORDERS


And check out this: A super cool borders and corners stamp set when you shop for 100$ or more!!!



As you might have noticed there are lots of different gift offers to choose from so make sure you hop around to find your favorite!






19 comments:

auntjen4 said...

Very nice cards!!

Unknown said...

Awesome idea with the pencil bag! Such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Super cute cards!! The fox in felt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ekkk!!!!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous projects! Hope your school year has started well! My students begin this Wednesday! I think I am ready! Best wishes!
Hugs,
Debbie

LC Lamothe said...

Happy STAMPtember! Such fun and fabulous projects! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous first card Karin, the second is so sweet, that fox is awesome and a great idea to use the fox on a pencilcase. Thanks for your time and effort to show us these beautiful examples.

Kathy G. said...

The stencil card is gorgeous - love how it's more inset on the card. How adorable is the pencil case and card you made? Super Adorable!

marzee said...

I love both projects, but the pencil pouch is just adorable!

Ilda said...

Your projects are fabulous! Love them, TFS!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I like the look of the Fox die. Have been considering the Lab Dog die & now may get both Dog Lab & Fox.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jane S. said...

I love your HAPPY card! It made me.... wait for it....HAPPY!
Ldyjs@outlook.com

creatingincolors said...

What a precious gift for your niece. It's adorable. And the card is beautiful. I like the style of that happy die.

D Surma said...

Your niece is sure to love the fox done in felt! YOur Happy card is beautiful.

Carole P said...

I love your cards and the pencil holder. That fox is adorable and I love it in felt.

Skye said...

What a darling pencil case. Your niece will love the sweet little fox and to have a matching card, just perfect

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, I love that sweet little fox! What a delightful post Karin!

Teri S. said...

Your first card is soft & elegant & I really like the way you framed it too. I also think your fox card is perfect with the brown & white polka dots. And, what a thoughtful Auntie you are to make that pencil case for your niece. I'll bet she uses it for many years to come.

Jodi Warren said...

WOW! That is super cute and creative. Love the felt on the pencil pouch. I wish I could sew like that. Great use of the die.

Karen R said...

Your niece will be so thrilled with her "foxy" pencil case and card!! So very cute...great job!