Thursday, April 18, 2019

Paper Smooches April Release # 2


Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. I am in LOVE with Kim's April release! This rose die RAD-ROSES is amazing and can be used in so many different ways! I used the beautiful FAB-FRAMES both for the base and the border.




I'm sharing this with Copic Marker Sweden (coloring) and Copic Marker Norway (no line ! ). I used R81, rv34, r85. g40, g82 and g94

For this card I played with some of the fun new products from the April Release:


RAD-ROSES
FAB-FRAMES
ROSY-POSY
My-Favorite-Things-BLACK-LICORICE-Hybrid-Ink




Grab our banner


Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 




10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, your card is stunning! You've showcased the new products perfectly, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty Karin! I like the flowers!

Jeanne said...

So very pretty, Karin! I like the flowers and the bold stripes! :)

Lin said...

These 2 new dies are tops of my list, Karin - LOVE your card!!

Nora Noll said...

GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the use of the Fab frames!!

Hege said...

Dette var delikat og vakkert, Karin! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CopicMarkerNorge! Lykke til! Klem, DT Hege.

Elizabeth said...

Så flott kort i typisk Karin- stil! Nydelig! Takk for at du er med i utfordringen hos Copic Marker Norge. Klem, Elizabeth

Heidi said...

Så stilig kort! Takk for at du er med i utfordringen hos Copic Marker Norge :-)
Klem fra DT Heidi

Siv said...

Dette var et lekkert kort! Rent og delikat. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN, og lykke til :)

Liz said...

Stilrent og vakkert. Liker at du har gjort det så enkelt! Takk for at du deltar i CMNs utfordring!