Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Ch583 Spring Moodboard (Easter)

Hi Everyone!

I am here to introduce a new challenge at the fantastic Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is called: Anything Goes
The team is showcasing products from: Hello Bluebird

And this is my take:







This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is springmoodboardbyKarin-600x720.jpg

I started by diecutting my bg using the awesome -OAK-TREE-SCENE , inked it and adhered it to my cardbase. I then stamped colored and die cut the sweet images from JUST-SAYIN. to create a little Easter Egg hunt scene. 

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

wed-newchallenge-header


Hope you feel inspired to join us this week!

As you may know, the  Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders, but have longer shipping times for the moment due to the coronavirus. With this in mind we have made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 voucher for this challenge.
We know that many people are staying safe at home and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges and have fun! We are all in this together!






You have until next Wednesday at  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in!

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable, Karin. Those critters look so cute holding up the letters. The tree looks terrific, too. Great job!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karin :-) the whole design of this is just super cute! the little critters are adorable and I love the eggs and sentiment, beautifully done :-)

Thanks so much for the fabulous mood board too!! ❤️

Hope you have a great week!
Stay Safe! :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Elton said...

How cute!!