Friday, May 8, 2020

Inspiration on the Lawn Fawn Blog

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be on the Lawn Fawn blog today sharing a spring/summer themed card using some of my top favorite Lawn Fawn goodies:



I started by inking my panel using distressink and then sprinkled it with water. I then stamped, colored and diecut my images and arranged them so that the bubbies are holding the Beautiful die cut Scripty LOVE.  The flowers are from the Spring Sprig die.



Image result for lawn fawn logo




Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

Stamps
BUTTERFLY-KISSES
Lawn-Fawn-SET-EGGSTRA-AMAZING-EASTER

Words and banners

Dies
Lawn-Fawn-SPRING-SPRIG-Lawn-Fawn 

Lawn-Fawn-GLUE-TUBE
Lawn-Fawn-0125-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-025-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-BLACK-LICORICE-Premium-Dye-Ink-Pad-
Lawn-Fawn-JET-BLACK-Premium-Dye-Ink-
LF cardstockLawn-Fawn-
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock (120 lb)
Jet Black Archival ink
Scotch foam adhesive


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

1 comment: