Saturday, June 5, 2021

Guestdesigning for Sunny Design Studio

  Hi Everyone!


I'm here to share three cards that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE


For my first card I Made a cardbase from turqoise cardstock and then diecut apanel from white cardstock that I inked using distress ink to create the beach/sky bg. I stamped my sentiment and then diecut the word Sunshine using the new super cool  CHLOE ALPHABET die set. I colored them in bright sun-yellow, covered them in glitter and added glossy accent on top for a shiny 3d effect. Then stamped colored and fuzzycut the images from  BEACH BUDDIES



The adorable kangaroo from  OUTBACK CRITTERS is perfect for a sweet Welcome Baby card. I love that the cool CHLOE ALPHABET becomes quite elegant when cut from gold cardstock! I used the

 FRILLY FRAMES EYELET LACE

To create the soft and lovely bg for the card.




The  OUTBACK CRITTERS and fun CHLOE ALPHABET added on top of a

BLOOMING FRAME bg cover cut from green cardstock creates such a fast but very cute and fun card. I used copic markers for my coloring.The stamped sentiments make the card complete.



Last but not least I have a super fast and easy carddesign. First I made a cardbase mede from Acetate. I then diecut FRILLY FRAMES EYELET LACE  from white cardstock and ran ith through my xyron creative station to get adhesive on the back and then adhered it to the base. I stamped, masked and stamped again and then colored and fuzzycut the cute images from  BEACH BUDDIES before adhering them to my card with foam adhesive. 


Sunny Studio Supplies I used:













I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 











3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting, these are absolutely adorable! Love the kangaroo baby card!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on the guest designer spot. They chose well. These cards are fantastic and uniquely you! I love all the coloring and the wonderful details. The lacy background card looks like your style when you use Lawn Fawn, but with a different and fun die. :D Great job!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun cards! Unfortunately, your links to the products are not working. Gotta love the "new" blogger - not.