Tuesday, July 13, 2021

LawnFawn's Summer Release Inspiration Week

  Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the Summer Release  Inspiration Week on the Lawn Fawn Blog . I used the super sweet set TINY BIRTHDAY FRIENDS that was released in June.






I went CAS and very fast and easy with this card! I let the stamps stay on their acetate backing as they come in the package and adhered/ secured  it to my misty and stamped all the cute images in one go. To create harmony I selected only a few colors to work with for the coloring. It was then easy to stamp the sentiment to the center and then diecutting my panel before adhering it to my scallopped cardbase with foam adhesive.



There is so much inspiration on the  Lawn Fawn Blog but also make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card;


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a fun way to stamp and color this set. It looks adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute!