Friday, April 1, 2022

Karin's inspiration for: Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Inspired by a Book, Movie, Song or Show

 Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share another card as inspiration for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

This time our challenge is called: Inspired by a Book, Movie, Song or Show
  and this is my take:
I was inspired by the sweet book Will You be my Friend with adorable illustrations by Anita Jeram.



I stamped the images to watercolor paper (300grams 140lb) with antique linen 4distress ink. I then colored the images and background using watercolor. I then used a 0.5 mechanical pencil to fill in some of the lines. 
I diecut the letters and colored them with waterclor - after I had adhered them to my panel I ran the panel through my diecuttingmachine to make them look more incorporated with the bg, but still feel a bit raised. 







This was the inspiration I shared last week: Inspired by Flash -  the sloth in Zootropolis:








Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.
Image result for lawn fawn logo










Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Double the fun today, Karin! LOve that sloth - AND his cup! Nobody does critters as adorable as Anita Jeram! You've represented this book, and the movie brilliantly!
=]

Jeanne said...

Outstanding cards, Karin! Love how you were inspired and shared your talents! Thank you for sharing. Crafty hugs!