Monday, May 16, 2022

LawnFawnatics Challenge # 125 Create a project using only dies

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

This time our challenge is called: "Create a project using only dies"  and this is my take:





I have been making so many cards with the Strawberry dies I wanted to go in the complete opposite direction with this one (-:  - And also - It is always good to have some Christmas cards ready well in advance right???!!!???

I made a cardbase and diecut a window panel. I then diecut all my other decorations and inked the poinsettia and the forest border. I inked the bg at the same time making sure to mask the edges of my cardbase. 

Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card, Karin! Love those tiny trees!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Karin. That pointsettia is lovely! Your backgrounds always draw me in, as well. :)