Monday, June 6, 2022

126 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Beach vs Mountains Inspiration Board

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics ChallengeThis time our challenge is called: Beach vs Mountains with a wonderful inspiration board to inspire your creativity! And this is my take:












I made  a cardbase and panel and then created my beach and sky from brown and blue cardstock. I created my own stencil from the cloudborder dies and some postit notes and inked the sky bg. I diecut palmtreees ans stamped colored and trimmed my flamingos from the cool  Flamingo Together set. Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.

No comments: