Monday, August 15, 2022

LawnFawnatics Challenge # 131: Change a Scene: use interative dies, flaps, "before 'n afters" sets, changing seasons

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

This time our challenge is called:   Change a Scene: use interative dies, flaps or "before 'n afters" sets, like changing seasons and after the Christmas in July challenge we had I am determined to have most of my Christmas cards done by November so I took this cardmaking opportunity to create another one (-: this is my take:






I think the waving pull tab is so much fun and can be used in so many different ways - here the cute bears are jumping with joy trying to catch the presents their mum is waving above them!!!

Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:

 SNOWY SKY Stencil  or create your own stencil using the snowfall backdrop die
A thin layer of inked YETI Pigment Ink Pad 


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 



No comments: