Monday, September 5, 2022

132 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Color Board


Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

This time our challenge is called:   Color Board and this is my take:






I started by making a cardbase that I covered with a diecut fancy scalloped panel and then cut another panel that I inked my bg using distress oxide inks. when it was dry I added my diecut love sentiment. I embossed the birthday sentiment to a black cardstock strip and last byt not least, I created my own epoxy herats by diecutting lots of herats using the valentine border. I then put all my hearts on the sticky side of a post-it note to keep them in place while I first clored them and then added glossy accent to them. I added them to my card using the awesome Lawn Fawn Glue tube (I LOOOVE it!) 




Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:

Valentine borders
Stitched rectangles dies
micro glue dots


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 



No comments: