Saturday, October 15, 2022

You are apple -solutely AWESOME!! Karin on the Lawn Fawn blog - October

 Hi Everyone -You are apple -solutely AWESOME!!

I'm here with some inspiration for the Lawn Fawn Blog.




I simply diecut my apples and barrel from scrap pieces of watercolor paper. I colored them using watercolors and after they had dried I assembnled them. 

For the first card I put them all in the barrel to decorate my YOU- are apple solutely awesome card. 

 

The second card is a thank you card – for a friend or perhaps a good teacher! 

I used lawn gfawn’s woodgrain cardstock. I diecut my panel and then scored using my scoreboard to create wood planks. I the inked the edges to accentuate the grain a bit more. 

 






Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Incredible coloring on the apples, these are marvelous!

Jeanne said...

Oh I just love your watercoloring, Karin! These apples look scrumptious!