Sunday, December 18, 2022

Karin's inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog: December

  Hi Everyone !

I'm here with some last minute inspiration for your Christmas Card making - a sweet birdhouse card:









I started by making my cardbase and then cover the front with a panel cut from the beautiful LET IT SHINE STARRY SKIES paper. I inked the edges to create some dimension and depth. I diecut the birdhouse from  LIGHT BROWN WOODGRAIN I added some diecut birds and leaves and flowers which I had colored using copic markers. 

I then diecut the letters Merry from   LIGHT BROWN WOODGRAIN using the fun henrys-abcs . Before I added them to my card I diecut them a second time, from white cardstock and trimmed a layer of snow to add to the top of my letters. For extra texture I added glitter and glossy accent to the snow. 

Last I added some snowflakes from  -MAGIC IRIS SNOW GLOBE ADD-ON  . 

Now pop over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for awesome cards from the super talented team - so inspiring!.


 








Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.
Image result for lawn fawn logo





Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 




3 comments:

Glittersnob said...

This is such a beautiful card! Merry Christmas.

Adeline said...

this is sooo gorgeous, thank you for sharing

Lisa Elton said...

I love every sweet detail on this darling card!