Monday, June 5, 2023

150 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Inspiration photos: flowers, trees, botanical

  Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share some inspiration for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is flowers, trees, botanical and here's my take: Jenn has put together these photos to be inspired by:
I was inspired by the last one (-: 




I started by making my cardbase and then cover the front with a scalloped frame and then cut another panel that diecut from white cardstock and inked the bg using the WONDERFUL spring blossoms background stencils .  I added the glittery XOXO and some diecut flowers from Lawn-Fawn-MAGIC-IRIS-BIRDHOUSE-ADD-ON.


Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LawnFawn's instagram with more than 130 thousand followers! For even more LawnFawn inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:

Stamps and dies:

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this, it's so pretty!

Jeanne said...

This is so lovely, Karin! Such a creative use of the xo. Those bitty flowers intertwining add a lovely touch!