Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Watercolor; Slovenian Landscape.

 Hi Everyone!



Sunday Watercolor; Slovenian Landscape. It is Sunday and time for Sunday Watercolor! Here's today's painting: 


Thanks to photographer Pincalo


.







I use Daniel Smith and Winsor Newton's Artist watercolors (lightfast) and Arches 140 lb (300gr or 640 gr cold pressed paper. 


Watch how to paint this Panda here:










I also share my watercolors on 

Instagram HERE  

Visit my Watercolor Gallery HERE. 
https://peppermintpattys-papercraft.blogspot.com/p/links.html

and on Pinterest HERE:

Contact me (top list) for info about comissions etc.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

It's mesmerizing to watch your paintings come to life. The trees! How the shape you created became a tree was neat to watch. Thank you SO much for sharing. I just love these videos!

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous, Karin!!