Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Inspiration post for Lawn Fawn -atics!

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog. This time we have a mood board and I have another take on the beautiful pictures (and colors) Jenn put together for us as inspiration.


I started out inspired by the first picture (cherry blossoms?) and stamped and colored some flowers from the Flutter By set in pink that I was planning to put on a branch. I really liked how they turned out so I made some more in blue and purple too. I fuzzy cut my flowers and colored the edges black. I wanted a blue- grey background and when I found this polka dot paper I tried out different ways to place my flowers. In the end I left out the purple ones. 



Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!


Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
Flutter By
Love Letters

Other:
Memento Ink
Scotch foam tape
Tombow adhesive tape

You can shop your Lawn Fawn products HERE
I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Lueyes said...

Just discovered your blog through AMuse. I love your watercolors!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the gray polka dot background with the soft colors of the blooms! This is pretty Karin!

Ingrid said...

Beautiful - and unique! I can see your textile influence here!