Saturday, June 10, 2017

Guest Designer for Amuse Studio : Sea Shells

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a new card as June Guest Designer for Amuse Studio.




I used the beautiful sea shell stamop from Let's be Mermaids and did some masking to create this CAS card.  I will enter it for the masculine challenge at SSS Wednesday Challenge.

Make sure to pop over to the Amuse Studio Blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!


Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
Let's be Mermaids

Other:

Card stock
Copic Markers
Tombow adhesive tape runner
Foam Adhesive
Memento Ink


You can shop your Amuse Studio products HERE


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Karin, this is darling!!

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card Karin! The little row of shells are so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx