Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Watercolor: Greetings from Källö Knippla

It is Monday and time for me to share a new watercolor. This time I have a scene from Källö Knippla - one of our favorite islands in the Gothenburg archipelago.  I use Winsor Newtons Professional watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.





For this painting I used the following colors:


I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin


4 comments:

aliciasivert.se said...

Oj så vackert, verkligen sommarfeeling! Gillar att du passade in segelbåten mellan grenarna och skuggorna på stenarna faller så fint. Inspirerande!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful. What a lovely little piece of the earth. Your tree looks lovely and the rocks amazing. I really like the clouds in the sky. Your work is tremendous!

Lisa Elton said...

This is magnificent Karin!!

Mellowood Gallery said...

A super lovely painting Karin. I really enjoy your watercolour Sundays.