Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Watercolor: Merlin

It is Sunday (Monday (-; )  and time for me to share a new watercolor. This time I have another pet portrait. This is of my dear bloggie friend and dt "colleague" (-: Jessica Frost Ballas' beautiful dog Merlin.



  I use Winsor Newtons Professional watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.








I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !

If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous.

Marjeta

Esther said...

What a lovely tribute to a sadly missed friend and companion <3 Your painting is beautiful and a wonderful way to remember Merlin. How kind of you to do this x

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous painting!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Karin ... you do know how to capture the very hearts of our beloved pets - even Merlin's gorgeous blue and brown eyes! I'm very sure there were tears of joy at Jessica's home - I know this first hand! xx
=]

Miriam Prantner said...

What a wonderful piece for Jessica! I just love how you really captured his gaze and character!