Friday, June 23, 2017

Guest Designer for Amuse Studio: Colorful Mermaid

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a new card as June Guest Designer for Amuse Studio.












Make sure to pop over to the Amuse Studio Blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!


Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
Lots of Dots
Rolling Seas Background
Let's be Mermaids
Narly Birthday



Other:

Card stock
Copic Markers
Tombow adhesive tape runner
Foam Adhesive
Memento Ink


You can shop your Amuse Studio products HERE


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous card Karin. Love your your little underwater scene - especially the watercoloured background!!!

I Card Everyone said...

It would take a water-coloring-genius to sort out how to make that gorgeous pink hair wave in the water ... yes. that's YOU! Just fantastic, Karin!
=]

Jeanne said...

You are amazing with your watercoloring, Karin! I adore the background and the beautiful transition you achieved. Your pink haired mermaid is beautiful! And your fish and sea horses look so happy. Fabulous work!! :)

Marilyn said...

Fabulous & cute, cute, cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Your background is perfect for the adorable images! This is cute!