Monday, June 19, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge - Watercolor

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is Watercolors  and this is my take:


I made a card base from White cardstock and then diecut a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper. I poured in some watercolor that I let mix on the paper and then stamped my images, colored them with watercolor and trimmed them Before adhering them to my card with foam adhesive.


Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!


Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
Critters in the burbs
Hello Baby
Life is Good

Dies:
Stitched rectangles

Other:
Memento Ink
Scotch foam tape
Tombow adhesive tape

You can shop your Lawn Fawn products HERE
I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the watercolored background, perfect for this sweet pair.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling card! I like the earthy colors!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card. So soft and sweet. Love the watercoloring!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Karin, your watercolor is amazing! Such soft, beautiful color! :)