Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Watercolor: Large Colorful Flowers






It is Sunday and time for me to share a new watercolor. This time I have a colorful flower. Negative painting is just so much fun!
I use Winsor Newtons Professional watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.

These are the photos I've worked from. One taken in Italy the other one from Råda Säteris Trädgård.

I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is EXQUISITE!!

I Card Everyone said...

Phenomenal, Karin! Do you pencil draw them first? or just start putting color to paper? Yes.. I do believe you are that good... xx
=]

Jeanne said...

Beautiful!