Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Guest - Release Week - Pamper Me

Hi Everyone!!!!

I am so excited today to be back with another design for Krafti'n Kimme stamps previews this month  - I absolutely ADORE their fun and cute stamps!!! The set I'm peeking here is one of my favorites from this release - I love, love, love it! ( it will be available later this week)  




This is simply the best set for cards for your hardworking girlfriends who need to take time to relax and care about themselves (for once!?) 

If you havent already, make sure to visit the super talented Krafti'n Kimme team for more sneak peeks! And when you are done, go to the  Krafti'n Kimme stamps  shop to get your favorites before the new ones are available!




I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER


https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/







Have a great day! , Hugs, Karin




13 comments:

Therese said...

Neat :)

Distinctively Diana said...

Love how you did this card!

Wanda said...

So pretty!

Kerri said...

Love awesome job!!!

Corinne said...

beautifully done... love the embossing..
hugs

Mary Holshouser said...

As I get older I've been doing more
pampering of myself. Love this
set.
thanks for sharing.

Jeanetta said...

The coloring and card design are wonderful!

Sabrina van Vloten said...

awesome card she is beautiful :D

Donna Carter said...

Great card!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Adorable card!

Unknown said...

Love the way you "pop" your images on layers...really makes the image the focal point of the card.

Aartje said...

Love this image. Great card.
Hugs Aartje

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

This stamp set is so cute! Love the coloring and the white paper background! :) -Tasha