Tuesday, July 18, 2017

World watercolor month day 18 Furry Friends

Hi Everyone!

Today I combinded the promt for day 18 with a pet portrait comission of this Beautiful Golden Retriever called Ramsey;



The colors I used for this one: Raw and burnt sienna, burnt umber, french ultramarine, alizarin crimson, quin gold, neutral tint, sepia

I use Winsor Newtons Artists' (- Professional as they now are called ) watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.
I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

He looks so happy! What a sweet dog. YOu did a terrific job on this piece. Thank you for sharing!

creatingincolors said...

Omigosh, how beautiful! I want that dog, and of course the portrait! While I'm commenting, I must say I enjoyed reading the article about you in the Autumn 2017 edition of Cardmaker Magazine. Very nice! And I hope you do win the lottery so you can move to a winery in Tuscany and hold wine tastings and watercolor classes - sign me up to attend!