Thursday, July 13, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Guest - Release Week - Reading Lexi

Hi Everyone!!!!

I am so excited today to be back with another design for Krafti'n Kimme stamps previews this month  - I absolutely ADORE their fun and cute stamps!!! The set I'm peeking here is one of my favorites from this release - I love, love, love it! ( it will be available later this week)  


This is a great set for cards for your young ones in your life! Lots of great sentiments to go with this adorable image. As with all Karftin Kimmie stamps she was so much fun to color!


If you havent already, make sure to visit the super talented Krafti'n Kimme team for more sneak peeks! And when you are done, go to the  Krafti'n Kimme stamps  shop to get your favorites before the new ones are available!

Welcome Day FOUR of the JULY Release
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Can you believe the amazing krafty-ness that just keeps on comin'?
Next up we have a hilariously fun new stamp set by artist Emilie Goulet!
It's called MONKEY BUSINESS!!
Don't you just love Emilie's animals?? They just have so much character and these guys are no different! The set has two crazy monkeys and FOUR fabulous sentiments!
I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes tomorrow night beginning at 7pm EST!! You can come hang out with the me and Krafty Team at our
LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!
All of the Krafty Krew and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! There will be one winner from all the comments this week and
it will be announced at the party tomorrow!
Happy hoppin'!


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER


https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/






Have a great day! , Hugs, Karin


13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh this is so delightful, Karin. That little gal is so sweet reading under the tree with her friend. You've colored her beautifully. I really like how you colored the tree. The really makes me smile! Thanks for sharing. :)

Kerri said...

great card sweet image!!!

Sabrina van Vloten said...

very sweet card :)

Distinctively Diana said...

Such a sweet little card!

Donna Carter said...

Beautiful!

Wanda said...

Adorable! Love your coloring.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love to see sets that promote reading.
Darling card.
thanks for sharing.

Therese said...

Love your creations in this realese.
And this card have so beautiful soft feeling

Unknown said...

My granddaughter is named Lexie...she would love this card. Great job.

Aartje said...

This is so cute. This image reminds me of my daughter. She is always reading.
Hugs Aartje

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such a pretty card!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

You did an amazing job on this card! Love this sweet stamp set and the coloring is just lovely! Thanks for sharing! :) -Tasha

Dotty Jo said...

Such a gorgeous card, Jo x