Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge # 431 Anything Goes Wild Rose Studio - Designer Spotlight

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm  excited , but also sad to be back with my fourth, and last )-: , post as the Designer Spotlight for July for my favorite challenge; The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. 
I have had soooo much fun and am so grateful for this month -will miss it a lot !!!

This week it is time for challenge # 431  which is an Anything Goes Challenge








I simply colored - with copic markers) and diecut my image and then diecut and layered some beautiful dies from My Favorite Things.






wed-newchallenge-header

Supplies from the Simon Says stamp store that I used for this card:




50dollar_voucher_600pxhttp://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


Simon Says Stamp
https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Hope to see you ar the challenge!
Hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Karin :-) the image is so super cute and I love the die cut circle sentiment, a perfect card for any budding ballerina :-)

It has been such a pleasure to have you along with us over the past few weeks Karin, your cards have all been fabulous and such a brilliant inspiration for all of us xx THANK YOU XXX

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

She is adorable and I love the card design.

It's been awesome having you gdt Karin, your work has been amazing xxx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Karin! Love that sweet image and the wonderful background die cut! Very sweet!

We loved having you with us this past month! You always do beautiful work!

hugs...

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet image! This is a darling card Karin. You've done a wonderful job for SSS. I'm sure they'll miss you too!

Wendy said...

Great month Karin! Just wanted to let you know how nice it was to see your beautiful "inspiration" cards. I Love the white on white layers this week!! Have a nice rest of Summer :)

Jeanne said...

It's been so fun! Thanks for all the wonderful eye candy. This little lady is beautiful. Adore the soft colors and the little pop of lilac/blue. She looks wonderful with the Happy Birthday behind here. Your use of white is so inspiring. :)

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

That is such a sweet card Karin!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karin! Thanks so much for being such a fabulous guest designer for us x