Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Watercolor; Bockkranen

It is Monday and time for me to share a new watercolor. This time I have a portrait of a sweet panda.  I use Winsor Newtons Professional watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.





For this painting I used the following colors:


I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well, this looks like a different subject matter. It's beautiful. I see the bright sunshine and lovely waters along with that unique crane. It's so neat that you don't need a lot of minute detail to get a detailed look. Great job. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, the looks so real! Your work is incredible Karin!!