Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday Watercolor - World Watercolor Month Day 8- 11


Hi Everyone!

Today I'm sharing my prompts for day 8-12 for World Watercolor month :


# 8 Cooling off





#Summer Views



# 12 Golden Evenings

I use Winsor Newtons Artists' (- Professional as they now are called )watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.
I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those eyes, Karin, those eye pull you right in. What a wonderful watercolor of the seal. The eyes of the fish look just a tiny bit sad, to me, too, understandably. The summer view piece has some beautiful red and the sky looks a bit stormy, but still lovely. And oh my gosh, that last one. Bestill my heart. What a gorgeous view! Thank you so much for sharing, always. I so admire your talent!

Dotty Jo said...

Your work is simply stunning! Jo x