Friday, July 7, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics - Friday Inspiration



Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share some Friday inspiration for the  Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is Summertime fun and here's another take on that:


For the sweet bunnies I used kraft cardstock, stamped them with archival ink and then colored them with Derwents Color pencils. I just adore these cuties!

Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!


Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
Bicycle built for You
Snow Day

Dies:
Stitched Hillside borders

Stitched rectangles

Other:
Memento Ink
Scotch foam tape
Tombow adhesive tape

You can shop your Lawn Fawn products HERE
I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, they're so sweet! This is darling Karin!

Jeanne said...

Delightful card, Karin! I like how you used a stamp from a winter set for a summer themed card. Well done!