Friday, April 25, 2014

Purple Onion Designs' Release is here!!!!

I absolutely love, love, love Stacey Yacula's new super adorable images and I'm so happy to let you know that they are now available in the Purple Onion Designs shop! I can't stop playing with them - so cute and fun to use together for  sweet little scenes!
I'm sharing one card today and can't wait to share more soon.







For this card I used; The Perfect Spot bg, Wood grain bg, Robin (bird) and Joey (raccoon).

Michele always has special release offers like if you buy the whole collection etc. so be sure to check that out right away!

Will be back tomorrow with more PO cards.

Big hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Petti said...

This is way too cute! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Simply wonderful! Can you believe that i just got back out of bed after remembering that its the POD blog hop???? I know, crazy over excited card making lady or what! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Now THIS is cute!!! Frame worthy too, wouldn't it be adorable in a nursery!!

Jay Gee said...

Amazing as always Karin and that frame sets off your little scene perfectly :) Utterly adorable!

Anonymous said...

So darn cute Karin, love how you have used the stamp to create the woodgrain frame!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oh my gosh, Laura - this is beyond adorable! It's just GORGEOUS! I haven't seen the new release yet - I knew it was coming, so I know now what I'm doing this morning!!!

Torico said...

How sweet and lovely!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a fantastic release! Everything you need to create fantastic scenes like this one. I love the woodgrain frame and the coloring, so sweet!

Simone said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic! I love your coloring! Haven't seen anything compare to this- so beautiful. Love your projects and cannot wait to see more.
Simone