Sunday, April 27, 2014

Wishing You a day full of joy!

I adore Stacey Yacula's new super adorable images and as I promised I'm back to shre Another card made with stamps from Purple Onion Designs  newest release  I know Michele has a great deal if you buy the whole Collection - I know you'll love it as much as I do , so don't miss to check it out at the Purple Onion Designs shop.



Tomorrow I'll be here with a Sunday Watercolor post. Hope to see you then (-:
Wishing you all a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

13 comments:

Natalie Winterstein said...

So adorable! Your coloring, as always, is gorgeous!

Happy Dance said...

What wonderful images! Such a cute card, and I love the rounded inner corners of your frame! Great coloring as always, and I look forward to your watercolor post tomorrow! Have a great rest of your weekend. Bev

Indy's Designs said...

I love these stamps! I am always amazed at your fabulous coloring skills! Hope your weekend is going well!
Hugs, Debbie!

Jay Gee said...

Another fabulous scene Karin… you do amazing things with these stamps :)

Annette Allen said...

this is just the cutest little scene ever.. I love those fun images.. thinking I might need some..

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally adorable! That little bear with the bubble wand is one of my favorites from this release!

Rachel said...

this is so beautiful. those images were made for you!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Nicole said...

Nice! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Oh dear, I have lost my heart to this new release! Another totally fabulous card, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Karin you are such an inspiration!! I'm amazed every time I visit. Another ADORABLE card!!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

How adorable! Your coloring is exquisite!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy Cow, Girl! My jaw is hanging open at your coloring! This looks like a professional publication! I cannot color to save my life....I am in AWE!

Anne-Elise said...

These are too cute!!! Can't wait to receive this new set!! Hugs