Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Watercolors; Flamingo

It is Sunday and I am here  to share a new watercolor! 

For this painting I used a reference photo I found on pinterest and the paper I used was Fabriano 340 lb paper - I usually work on Arches but really like this paper too.




If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected some favorites!

If I've used a reference photo it can most often be found in my "For paintings" folder on Pinterest.

Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Fantastic!!
=] Michele

Dotty Jo said...

Amazing! Jo x

Pat Gasko said...

Gorgeous paintings all the time.

Cathy P said...

W-O-W! Picking my jaw up off of the floor, Karin! Just gorgeous.

Janet D. said...

Wonderful! It is awesome!

Sarah G said...

Stunning, Karin! Love the depth of the background and gorgeous colours on the flamingo :)

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty!!

Roxy said...

Beautiful just beautiful

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the texture of this one! Gorgeous!