Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Paper Smooches April #4 From our Home

Hi Everyone!


I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's  This time I made a Little sweet card to go with a gift, maybe homemade. The Best Buds and Biffy Bungalows are just perfect for these types of cards!



 

Image result for paper smooches logo


Paper Smooches supplies :

Stamps:

Best Buds

Biffy Bungalows


Dies
Best Buds Icon dies

Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Pretty card, Karin. I adore your bold flowers framing the row of houses. Great sentiment, too. I like the CAS style!

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

The pops of color are fantastic! This is so cute Karin!