Friday, April 13, 2018

Pastel Bunny!

For some of my favorite challenges I have created this card using adorable stamps from Avery Elle:


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Inspired by Beatrix Potter's stories (Peter Rabbit etc)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - texture
AAACards - Spattering with masking fluid to create rain / drizzel effect + inking
Copic Marker Sweden - pastel
Cupcake inspiration - Bunnies
SSSworkitwednesday - Inking






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Karin :-) love the little critters and the background and frame are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
Luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Karin! Jo x

Christine Healy said...

This card is so cute!

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfectly delightful scene! This is so sweet Karin. I have this set and haven't used it in forever. Thanks for inspiring me!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely charming scene, Karin. The colors are so pretty and the images colored to perfection. Your card design is delightful. Thanks so much for sharing!

Indy's Designs said...

I just adore your amazing coloring skills! This is just the sweetest little scene! So glad you shared your talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Maura said...

Karin, your card is adorable and sweet! I love the pastels, and it does remind me of Peter Rabbit. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

Jo Nevill said...

Awww your card is so beautiful and cute !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely card! The animals are so sweet and I love the pastel background. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

mhlcards said...

Så sött och pastelligt! Tack för att du deltar i utmaningen hos Copic marker sverige. Kram Mari