Wednesday, November 21, 2018

25 days of tags

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a tag for the  25 days of Christmas Tags. Today is Lawn Fawn's day!!!




The 25 Days of Christmas Tags event is hosted by my dear friend the fabulous Tracey McNeeley aka In My Creative Opinion ! This is the 8th year that Tracey has hosted this event and I am as excited as always to get to be part of it !



Each day up to November 25th there will be a different company sponsoring with fabulous crafty give aways and prizes to be won PLUS the company design teams will be joining in with lots of gorgeous Christmas Tags for our inspiration!



 CLICK HERE  to visit Tracey's blog where there is more information about how you can win the fabulous prizes on offer!
If you upload your creations onto instagram please use the hashtag  #25DaysofTags2018







I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !



Have a great day, hugs, Karin


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely shaped tag. Wonderful coloring, Karin. I so enjoy seeing what your creative mind comes up with. So sweet and gentle and warms my heart. Thank you!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Karin this tag is too cute for words! Love this scene on this heart die, simply adorable. Well done.

Julie S said...

I love that your tag is a heart shape - really cute.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the heart shape and great coloring on the little deer!

Nox said...

Gorgeous tag - love the pretty heart shape and scalloping and the beautiful inking inside.

Mary Holshouser said...

Sweet tag.
Love the heart shape.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Isabel Z said...

This is adorable!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your sweet Lawn Fawn tag for today is SO adorable, Karin. You always inspire me, and this is just adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Karen L

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet! So cool!

Cathy Lillie said...

Such a sweet tag! Love the scalloped heart and the cute little deer.

Dana M said...

Perfectly sweet tag! I love the heart shape and the gorgeous coloring.