Friday, November 16, 2018

Fawny Hoilday Week 2018

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be back with another card for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Hoilday Week 2018






For lots of LF inspiration visit the LF blog:



Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awwwww, this is so sweet! I adore your little polar bear family. The pop of red is great and that background is so pretty. I also am really enjoying your white textured backgrounds that help the main image pop, too. You are very talented!

Dotty Jo said...

What a cutie, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

Julie S said...

What a sweet card! Did you use the quilted background die to emboss the background? Love the subtle texture.