Friday, November 16, 2018

Fawny Hoilday Week 2018

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be back with another card for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Hoilday Week 2018: 






For lots of LF inspiration visit the LF blog:



Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awwwww, this is so sweet! I adore your little polar bear family. The pop of red is great and that background is so pretty. I also am really enjoying your white textured backgrounds that help the main image pop, too. You are very talented!

Dotty Jo said...

What a cutie, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

Julie S said...

What a sweet card! Did you use the quilted background die to emboss the background? Love the subtle texture.