Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sunny Studio Bunnies

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm back to share some more cards I've made with Sunny Studio's Spring Release. These CHUBBY-BUNNIES are just the cutest for all your spring projects!



For my first card I started by spattering masking fluid to some off white cardstock before inking it to create a violet sky background. I then diecut grass using the lovely STITCHED-SCALLOP-Snippets. I stamped CHUBBY-BUNNIES and colored them using copic markers and then die cut them CHUBBY-BUNNIES-Dies. I then cut the FRILLY-FRAMES-POLKA-DOTS-Dies from two ways to create a customized frame for the rectangle. The images are adhered with foam adhesive.




This lovely CAS Springcard is fast and easy to make. I created the card panel bg by embossing it with the fabulous SUNBURST-Embossing-Folder . I diecut a stitched circle and inked it to create grass and sky. I adhered it to my panel  with foam adhesive before I I stamped CHUBBY-BUNNIES and colored them using copic markers and then die cut them CHUBBY-BUNNIES-Dies.
Last I added a banner with a Hello Spring sentiment.

With this card I'm playing along with Copic Marker Norway's Challenge
allt er lov!




My last card is made by combining 3 favorites from this release:
QUILTED-HEARTS-Embossing-Folder , CHUBBY-BUNNIES , FRILLY-FRAMES-LATTICE
CHUBBY-BUNNIES-Dies. I will use the beautiful QUILTED-HEARTS-Embossing-Folder 
for many many projects in the future - it gives the bg texture without taking over!



You can read more about my cards on the Sunny blog HERE
Buy your Sunny goodies from Simon Says Stamp

QUILTED-HEARTS-Embossing-Folder
SUNBURST-Embossing-Folder
CHUBBY-BUNNIES
FRILLY-FRAMES-LATTICE
FRILLY-FRAMES-POLKA-DOTS-Dies
CHUBBY-BUNNIES-Dies
STITCHED-SCALLOP-Snippets



https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/search?currency=USD&q=sunny+studio


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely adorable trio of cards. So sweet, charming and delightful. Thank you so much for sharing, Karin!

Lisa Elton said...

A sweet trio of cards Karin!

Siv said...

Nydelig Karin <3
Takk for at du delrar hos CMN - og lykke til
DT Siv

Heidi said...

Herlige kort! Digger embossingen på det siste :-)
Takk for nok et bidrag til utfordringen hos Copic Marker Norge!
Klem fra DT Heidi