Saturday, February 2, 2019

Spellbinders Romantic Forest Shadow Box




Hi!

Today I'm here to share another project I made with some of the products from the Spellbinders Shadowbox collection. It’s amazing how easy it is to make a card that look this elegant and elaborate! Here I simply diecut and assembled the frame on top of a cardbase that I had inked in green, pink and brown. From Canson Watercolor Paper, I diecut two panels, one with birch trees and one with the lovely Woodland scene. I then scored the horisontal edges and trimmed the edges at different width before insering them to the inside of the frame to get the feeling of depth.

I decorated the box with the beautiful Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame. The crown is from the Lisette Oval Shadowbox Frame set and the pretty flowers in the corners are from Shapeabilities Layered Friends Forever Café Scene
.

Spellbinders supplies

Shapeabilities Cinch and Go IV
Shapeabilities Layered Friends Forever Café Scene
Layered Thinking of You Woodland Scene
Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame
Adoria Square Shadowbox Frame 
 Lisette Oval Shadowbox Frame

Other supplies
Sentiment Stamp from Spellbinders January Card kit
Non Spellbinders supplies :

Canson’s Montval watercolor paper
Tombow adhesive tape
Pearls
Archival Jet black ink
Patterned paper: Bo Bunny Early Bird
Rangers Distress ink
Glue dots

You can read more about the shadowbox collection on the Spellbinders blog HERE
For more of my projects ple.ase follow me on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/.

Thanks for stopping by today but please come back because I have a couple of more Shadow box projects that I’m excited to soon share with you here!

Lots of love, Karin

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo



Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Karin!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! I am loving all the embossing you did and the soft background is magical!

I Card Everyone said...

My friend, this is absolutely phenomenal... incredibly beautiful!!
=]

Dotty said...

This is spectacular !!! You are such a gifted young lady !!

Lisa Elton said...

OH my stars, this is GORGEOUS!!