Thursday, June 13, 2019

Paper Smooches June release inspiration #2

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. This month I am sharing projects made with the super fun and awesome products from the June release.

I created a fun summer scene for all the tea or coffee lovers out there - using the awesome new Cuppa Sunshine Die, - It is wonderful to play with and you can design new cups over and over again. I so love that it has one solid die and one die for the details so that it layers perfectly together making it super fast and easy to create a bunch of these in notime!

The adorable little kritter is from one of my all time favorite sets: Party Posse - so cute and fun!

Grab our banner

For this card I played with some of the fun new products from the May Release:

Party Posse
My-Favorite-Things-BLACK-LICORICE-Hybrid-Ink


Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute, I love that little sun with the glasses!

Jeanne said...

Adorable! I, too, love that sun with the glasses!