Thursday, June 27, 2019

Paper Smooches June Release inspiration #4 Suns

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. This month I am sharing projects made with the super fun and awesome products from the June release. I absolutely LOVE the new June set called: Sunny Ville Stamps - these suns are the most adoreable and so fun to stamp - depending how you stamp the face and what way you have the body of the sun you can get hundreds of different sun personalities - that's why I couldn't help but put more than one in this summery card. Fast and easy design but think it will put a smile on the reciever's face!


The bg is inked using distress ink: Tumbled glass, salty ocean, chipped saphire, faded jeans and mermaid lagoon.



Grab our banner

For this card I played with some of the fun new products from the May Release:



Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/






1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So fun, bright and hopeful! :)