Friday, July 19, 2019

Paper Smooches July #3

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. This month I am sharing projects made with the super fun and awesome products from the July release. So many fun items to be super creative with - Pattern builder stamps and dies - and You haven't missed that PS Kim now also designs stencils, have you? Be sure to check them out! There are also great stamps and dies for eo who needs some word of comfort, some cheering up or support.




Grab our banner

For my card I used:



Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:
 Health dies  
 Pattern Builder dies 
 Bannerific
My-Favorite-Things-BLACK-LICORICE-Hybrid-Ink


Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/



Have a great day, hugs, Karin

No comments: