Friday, July 26, 2019

Xyron Creative Station

Hi Everyone!

I have always loved Xyron's adhesives but it wasn't till recently I got to try the Xyron Station for the first time and I fell in love right away! It has made my crafting so easy. If you follow me you know how much I love using cover-up dies for textured backgrounds. I want to cut a bunch up at a time but then they can be a bit tricky to adhere to your panel or cardbase - but not any longer (-: 




With the station you just place your die cut bg or any other diecuts too of course, and run them through the station: 


You turn the handle till you can see your diecut on the other side - Then you simply run the knife across the tape:


And you have a die cut with full cover adhesive on the back. Just peel of the transparent top and remove the diecut cardstock from the bottom adhesive layer and you can adhere it to your project.


Like on this card. Here I even ran the polaroid frames through the Creative station before adhering them to my colored "pictures" and then again so I could adhere them to the card - and the same with my sentiment strip. I LOVE how easy and fast this is.



You can get your Creative station HERE:
For inspiration and video tutorials visit Xyron's YouTube Channel.

Have a great day everyone!
Hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so perfectly done!!!!

Jeanne said...

I have the little x sticker maker and a few others. I might even have a bigger one (but not sure of the adhesive situation). What a great reminder of how awesome these products are. You make a great case for using them with these wonderful cover up dies! Your card is beautiful. Always love to see what you are creating. :)

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Yeah... but glue boogers. All adhesives have their pros and cons. I have 2 sizes of Xyrons and everytime I pull one out I remember why I don't use it more. Glue boogers. Don't run a delicate sentiment through it cause you'll tear it running off all the boogers. Love that over die!!! Cute card :-)

Mallori said...


I use either a bone folder or the scoring tool from my Crichton tools to trace the edges of the item I'm adhering be it in my 1.3 or the large creative station using either 5" or 9" insert. No webbing from the adhesive remains.