Monday, October 7, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #62 Halloween Mood Board

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is a Halloween Mood Board and this is my take:








I made use of the chocolates you are given / can take when you visit book fairs and such - the ones that come wrapped with ads for publ companies etc. I realized they fit perfectly in the tiny gift box - hope these are some kind of standard so you all can get them like that in other countries too (I will have my mom and sister come along next time so we can collect lots for our halloween party (-: ha ha) 
I just took off the first wrapping and kept the aluminium /tin foil and put new paper around them. I then decorated each - here with leaves from REVEAL-WHEEL-ADD-ON-LEAF.


Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:


Image result for lawn fawn logo


Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:


Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin