Thursday, October 17, 2019

Paper Smooches October Release #3

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. This month I am sharing projects made with the awesome products from the October release. This release is full of wonderful Coffeeand Tea goodies but also some wonderful Christmas sentiment must haves and also some really cool stencils.  Here I created a Classic Christmas cards using the cool Joy die and some greens from the awesome and super useful die set called Laurels dies








For this card I used: 


Joy Die
Laurels Dies
Mini flowers die set (a must have set - only 4.50!!!) 


Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/



Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your regal red background for the fancy gold letters. This is lovely Karin!

Jeanne said...

That red background is so striking, Karin! The gold letters help add to the elegant look. Beautiful card!