Friday, March 6, 2020

Karin's inspiration for LawnFawnatics Challenge # 72 Inspired by a book, song or movie

Hi Everyone!


I'm back to share some more inspiration for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time we want you to create cards inspired by a book, song or movie and this is my take:



For this card I mixed stamps from a lot of different sets (se supplylist for details) . I planned the outlay and then stamped and masked - using the awesome full post-it notes that LF has- my images to create this Little scene from Peter Rabbit. Hope you recognize the characters; Peter, Mrs Tiggy-Winkle and Jemima Puddle-Duck.

Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo





The lighthouse card: 

SMOOTH-SAILING (sentiment)
Lawn-Fawn-LIFE-IS-GOOD  (lighthouse) 



Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store for the Peter Rabbit card:


Stamps
GLEEFUL-GARDENS (grass)
BUTTERFLY-KISSES (grass)
Lawn-Fawn-SET-EGGSTRA-AMAZING-EASTER (peter)
RUB-A-DUB-DUB (jemima)
JUMP-FOR-JOY (Mrs Tiggy Winkle)

Supplies:
Lawn-Fawn-GLUE-TUBE
Lawn-Fawn-0125-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-025-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-BLACK-LICORICE-Premium-Dye-Ink-Pad-
Lawn-Fawn-JET-BLACK-Premium-Dye-Ink-
LF cardstockLawn-Fawn-
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock (120 lb)
Jet Black Archival ink
Scotch foam adhesive


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What darling cards!! I love the cluster of animals on the first card, your little "Pooh" card is delightful but my favorite is the last one!! GREAT design!

Lisa Elton said...

What a happy group of cards and so cute!

Barbara said...

I just loved this whole set of cards! The Peter rabbit one ...I have every set where is the bonnet and jacket from? Ugh get that maybe it is exactly not LF but I was least hoping to know where that was from. Did you draw it? The whole lot... Just so darn cute I had to ask!