Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sunny Studio Guest post

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share three new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspiration from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE









For the first card I started by stamping a row of chickens and then masking them Before I stamped the next row and so on. I then lest my masking on so I could ink the bg with distress ink. After I removed and colored the chickens I stamped the sentiment. 

For the second card I used wonderful paper from the new paper pack called Spring fling  - I am in love with this pack - so many fun and cute papers to use for your paper crafting. Several of them are like this one - paper you can use as a bg scene. Here I cut the hills and used foam adhesive when I assembled them back together on a piece of scrap cardstock to create a 3d look. The sentiment is from pink Peonies and the chickens are stamped, colored and diecut Before added to the card with foam adhesive. 

My last card is so Beautiful IRL and I hope I managed to capture it on photo because this frame is soooo Beautiful - a joy to cut through thick cardstock!!! I simply made a cardbase from Craft cardstock and then adhered the diecut frame. I then added the sentiment that comes with this die set and finished off my card with some sweet flowers - These flowers also come with the frame die set - such a useful set. 



Sunny Studio Supplies I used:
 Chickie Baby 
Paper; Spring fling 
 Blooming Frame
Pink Peonies





I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !

Have a great day, hugs, Karin