Monday, March 15, 2021

LawnFawnatics Challenge #97 Inspired by a book, movie, song or show

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is to be "Inspired by a book, movie, song or show" and this is my take:
I made a silly card for a friend who used to adore Seasame Street and especially the cookie monster. I used the sweet yeti from Yeti or Not and masked his face so I could add the googly eyes at the top instead! 
The cookie jar and milk carton are from the fun MILK AND COOKIES set. 










Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog


For this card I used the following Lawn Fawn stamps: 



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Those eyes! This is so cute!